Sunday 25 November 2012

Novels done, now what?

So I finished my novel last night, took an almost hour to copy and past all 14 chapters into one word doc, I then submitted it to the NaNo website; it said I was 3 words over but word said I was right on target, anyways nothing happened, no congrats from the website, no telling me what's to come now. I don't know if I need to reupload it or not.

After I get it validated, I'll be contacting Laura to see exactly how I go about sending my story to her to see if its good enough to become an actual book. If they don't think its good enough, I may try another publishing house because I know that there is a lot of people that want to read this book.

I really hope that this can become an actual book. I would mean the world to me if I can actually do something exciting with my life, I mean to walk into a library or bookstore and see my book on the shelves, see people reading it, would be amazing.

I got my first request for an autographed novel from one of my friends last night, I know I'll have to sign a lot of others; if it becomes a book, I plan on sending one to all of the girls who's names that I used in the novel. I guess time will tell what's going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment