Sunday 11 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 10

So yesterday, I logged in 1,799 words. Slowly getting closer to the end of the mark and its exciting. I'm so glad that I'll be able to keep the promise to myself to have a novel written by the time I'm 30. I have an album on fb of who I see as characters from my book and seeing as how some of the characters are named after my best friends, I tagged them in the pics and they are always so excited about finding out that their name will be in my story.

The people that I've used their names are the ones that I'm really close to, even though I've never met any of them... yet, I still feel really close to them and this is my way to honor them. I think out of all my writing buddies on NaNo, I'm the only one at 20,000+ words so far and I'm amazed by that seeing as how at least 2 of them; that I know of, has books already written and published. I blows me away that I'm so far ahead and they aren't, yet they are the professionals. MIND BOGGLED

No comments:

Post a Comment