Saturday 24 November 2012

I FINISHED MY NOVEL

Yep you read that right, I've finished my first draft of the novel and a couple of days sooner than I thought thank you very much. Strangely I don't feel anything, sure I proud but I don't feel relief at having it done, sadness, happiness nothing. Not a single fucking thing, I'm just empty a big fat void.

People say that I'll feel something tomorrow when I go to work on it but I don't know, I thought that I would feel something with all the congrats that are coming in but nope still void *shrugs* I don't know what it means.

I got to get the story validated now the only problem is I'm 63 words over and I don't know where to cut it off. Its annoying really, one minute I'm 60 words under and now I'm 63 over and I hardly added anything on, just two lines that so didn't add up to 63;I don't think.

Once its validated, I'll have to talk to my friend Laura to see how I go about sending her the first draft to see if its good enough to be turned into a novel;probably not though at the rate I'm going. Anyways its done and I can say that I accomplish one goal in my life so far; that of having a novel written by the time I'm 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment