Saturday 10 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 9

So yesterday I finally gave my story to someone else to look at. I was talking with my friend Sabrina last night and she was asking me how it was going and I told her. She then asked if she could read it and so I sent her what I have written so far which is 5 chapters plus the preface, she read the preface and she loved it so much. I'm beyond happy that she's loves it, she's the first to see it outside of me that is, no one has had the pleasure to read it. I'm feeling really confidant with this story and I hope that it amounts to something once its all done; course I can't say that out loud because I'll be virtually hit by some of my friends hehe. 

Anyways I logged in 1,323 words or around there. I'm slowly getting closer to the finale goal and I can't wait till I can say, "Yeah you did that but I wrote a whole 50 k word novel in one month." I really hope that my friend Laura's publishing house will help me to turn it into something that the world can read but I guess time will tell if its good enough or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment