Sunday 4 November 2012

NaNoWriMo- Day 3

Yesterday I logged in 3,418 words. I'm killing the daily total and super excited bout that fact. Thanks to my friend Amanda, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong on the word count. I'm supposed to add the total words from today to that of yesterday, now I wasn't doing that and I couldn't figure out what was going on when I saw everyone else with 8,000 words + and I was like WTF am I doing wrong. So Amanda walked me through it and I'm now on the right track.

My friends are all so supportive as is my mom and they are so happy for me. Which in turn makes me very happy as well. I can't wait to see what happens at the end of this month if I did it or not. Once the novel is done, I'll be sending it to my friend Laura's publishing house to see if it can be turned into a novel. That would be even more exciting if something I wrote gets turned into a novel that has nothing to do with fan fic

No comments:

Post a Comment