Tuesday 13 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 12

So yesterday, I didn't really have a good writing day, 1,556 words but I have an excuse... I was watching the LA black carpet premier for Breaking Dawn Part 2. Its sad to know that the movies are almost over. My friend got to see it last night because she was at the premier but she won't tell me if any of the Cullens dies *pouts* but I guess I can't  be to hard on her seeing as how she got me, Stephenie Meyer, Jackson Rathbone and Tinsle Korey's autographs. So exciting.

Anyways, I now have to figure out how I'm going to end July I had originally planned on have all of August them finding out what Jackson is a hybrid but July seems so empty so I'll have to add the hybrid part to July, think up something new for Aug. I was originally gonna have Lizzy and Jackson get jobs in Sept but I've since changed my mind to have Sept Jackson's wedding proposal and then Oct the Halloween wedding. I can't wait to write that bit. If I get stuck on Aug I might just write Sept and Oct then go back and work on Aug.

These remaining 18 days should be interesting to see what comes out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment