Thursday 15 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 14

So yesterday was a great writing day for me. I logged in 2,656 words (give or take, can't remember) I've finally got to the stuff that I can't wait to write, which is the proposal and soon I'll be starting the wedding. I had an idea last night while I was trying to fall asleep for the Epilogue and I think I'm going to run with it. So don't want to give it away, so people are going to have to wait and find out what's up my sleeve. Of course no one reads this blog so even if I do say what's the idea, no one will know.

I've decided that I'm going to bring Joesph back into the picture. My idea is that he was turned into a vampire. He doesn't know that Lizzy is a vampire as well and one day when he runs into her, he thinks that he's dreaming. He is in no way going to try and steal Lizzy from Jackson; because he has a mate, he just wants to reconnect with her after all these years mourning her death. Not only did he lost his future bride and mother to his unborn children, but he also lost his best friend, so I think that this will be great way to tie the book up.

So I had another weird dream last night. This time I was sitting in between Matthew Grey Gubler and Kellan Lutz and we were watching people's audition tapes because my book was going to be turned into a movie. I guess that MGG was going to be the director, I just don't know what Kellan was doing there but hey I ain't complaining ;)

I guess that's what I get for watching CM and Kellan interview on a late night talk show before going to bed LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment