Wednesday 21 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 20

As of yesterday, these were my totals:

NaNo total for today: 1,131
Words left to write: 8,251
Days remaining: 11
Chapters left to write out: 1 1/2 


So I've got the first have of December written, where we met a new character, I've decided that Ian should finally find his mate and so I wrote that in. Her name's Amanda and she's been a vamp for 100 years. He met her when him and the rest of the family; minus Lizzy and Jackson, went to London to get the castle ready for Christmas.

I've got Jackson and Lizzy's gifts already picked out; thanks to mom, Lizzy is giving Jackson a 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 and Jackson is giving Lizzy a pink cameo white lace choker. I think its great for a first gift. Today I hope to finish Christmas and tomorrow I can finish working on November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment