Monday 12 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 11

For some reason, I never do very well on the weekends when it comes to writing. I don't know what it is, but on the weekends I hardly pass 1,000+ words but during the week I usually do. I logged in only 1,200+ words yesterday (can't remember the exact number).

There are 20 days left and I still need to write another 26,183 words left to write. I was telling my friend Erin last night that the 20 days feels like some big ass monster that's standing in my way and won't let me pass so that once this month is over, I won't have made the 50,000 words. She's great, she told me to kick it in the balls, spring over top of him and give him the middle finger as I cross that finish line. She told me to keep believing in myself because I'm half way there and I can make it. She then helped me get my mind off of the terror of the 20 days by joking about who we would get to star in the movie of our books.

I can't thank my friends and mom enough for all their faith in me during this time. I know that if this does get publish, I'll have a lot of people to thank in my dedication page; just hope I don't forget anyone LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment