Wednesday 7 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 6

Yesterday I logged in at 1,712 words. Pretty good, have been having a couple of days where I don't feel like writing but I know that I have to. I need to figure out what's going to happen next, sometimes I wonder if I did wrong by doing a chapter for every month of the year. I know that in chapter 9 or 10 (Sept or Oct) Lizzy and Jackson will get married because I know for a fact that writing a wedding is one of my strong points, don't know how or why but it is and every time I have a wedding in my fan fics I get great reviews for it. I'm wondering if I should have Jackson turned into a vampire without have any problems so that he can live forever with Lizzy. I'll give it more thought and see if I like the idea or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment