Tuesday 20 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 19

As of yesterday these were my totals:

NaNo Total for today: 1,851
Words left to write: 9,382
Days left: 11
Chapters left: 2

I finished the Epi yesterday and now all I have to do is write Dec and Nov. If I get each of those chapters to 4,000 words then I'll just go back and extend either April or August. Time will tell which I extend. So exciting, can't believe that I'm so far in such a short time. The weird thing is, I'm the only one out of my writing buddies to hit 40,000+ words so far and its even weirder because some of them already have books out. 

I thought I be so far behind shouting, "Don't leave me." to my friends but I'm the one that is ahead of them, I'm so freaking blowing away by that its not even funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment