Thursday 22 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 21

As of yesterday, these were my totals:

NaNo total for today: 1,592
Words remaining: 6,659
Days left: 10
Chapters left to write:1 (and I don't know what to do with it)
Grand total of words: 43,341 

So I finished Christmas yesterday and when I went to work on the honeymoon I realized that I was only going to be doing an overview of where Lizzy and Jackson went and that I couldn't even get a full chapter out of it. So I had to add the overview of the honeymoon to Oct (the bachelor/Bachelorette parties and wedding) 

I was then left with trying to figure out what to do with Nov, I couldn't think of anything last night but it finally came to me while I was drifting off to sleep. Nov will be Lizzy and Jackson heading back to Texas because Jackson needs to meet with the pack and Peter Sr is going to step down as alpha and promote Peter Jr to alpha, I originally had that idea tossing around in my head but I was undecided on if it will be Peter or Jackson that takes over the pack. 

I finally came to the decision to let Peter do it and have Lizzy and Jackson travel the world as nomads, coming home once in awhile to spend time with the family. Once I get that written out and I see how many words I cranked out in that chapter, I'll most likely have to go back and stretch out some shorter chapters, to reach the word count. I'm confident or semi- confident that I'll reach that goal in enough time.     

No comments:

Post a Comment