Wednesday 14 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 13

So yesterday I logged in over 1,500 words. I figured out how I wanted to end July and how I want to go about writing August. I don't think that Aug will be all that long but that's ok because one of my other chapters is not that long either. I can't wait to start writing Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec, I've got those all planned out and they just need to be written.

So I've been having some odd dreams lately and I don't know if I should believe them or if I'm just hoping for something that won't amount to anything. The night before, I dreamed that I was on Ellen's talk show, she was interviewing me because my book was flying up the charts and there was talk about turning it into a movie. Then last night, I dreamed that I was at a book launch party for my book. The people in attendance were some of my friends as well as some of my fav celebs. They were all loving my book, complimenting me on writing it and wanting to know when my next book would be coming out and what it will be about.

I don't know if I should believe that those dreams are going to come true or chalk them up to being nothing more then my over worked brain. I've said it some many times now that its starting to lost its meaning, but I guess time will tell if those dreams come true or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment