Monday 22 July 2013

So what have I been up to?

Pretty much the same as usual, working on finishing off the high school diploma and working on my creative writing diploma. Recently I've been helping to take care of the aunt after she fell off the pool ladder and hurt her back; thankfully there is nothing broken, just badly bruised. I've finally decided what I want to go to college for, I'm going to get my ECE-Early Childhood Education. I'll need to get my CPR certificate as well as another certificate and then once I get my ECE diploma and try to get in with a daycare and hopefully work my way up to being a teacher. I think that I would like to teach a younger grade, maybe 1-5. I've also still been working on my writing, just posted a new Jasper/Bella story on ff. I've also applied to 3 different places for a job but haven't heard back from any of them yet.

I've been thinking lately, there is 2 things that have been missing off my goals list, a trip to Forks Washington and a trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Those are two places that I want to visit because of what they represent; the memories that I have, the people that I've met and the great friends that I got out of it all. I would love to be able to go and see, touch and smell things that I've only read/watched. All I would need to do is save up my money and get a passport. I think that Tiger would be ok on her on for a few days; will know how she gets on soon seeing as how we will be leaving for the cottage in a short while.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see what I can do. Would be nice to be able to go and have pics of those places of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment