Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

HAPPY CHRISTMAS (I so don't know why I'm doing it the British way by saying happy instead of merry but whatever LOL) 

I just posted the finale chapter of my 'The 12 Days of Christmas story', did my weekly post on 'The Majors Army' blog and now I'm going to post the edits that I made for my friends Christmas cards. After I finish this blog post I'm going to play some games and watch Christmas movies all night with mom and check in where Santa is thanks to Google Maps (yes I still like to see where he is, even if I am 25) 


had to make 2 because some of my friend's were complain that their fav actors wasn't in the first pic LOL. 

Oh on a side note, my friend Sabrina and I will be going on 'A Year in the life of Lizzy Teller' after Christmas and I'll be sending it to another publishing house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment