Tuesday 26 June 2012

JRathboneFB's Exclusive Interview With Jackson Rathbone

So Iris over at JRathboneFB (great girl), was granted permission to do an interview with Jackson. She took to her Facebook page dedicated to Jackson asking for questions that we wanted to know. I asked 3 questions and they got a lot of 'likes' from other fans.

It was unknown as to when the interview was to be held but today while checking out the blogs that I follow, I saw the interview. I pushed play and found out that the interview was conducted while Jackson was on his way to the 2012 MTV Movie Awards in the back of his limo over the phone.

 Iris asked some questions from fans and around the 5 min make she said "Laurie from Ontario (me) asked, 'If you could have dinner with 5 dead people who would it be and what would you eat'". You can hear Jackson sitting there trying to figure out who to pick, he gives his first 2 people and then asked "who asked this question?" to which Iris replied with "Laurie from Ontario" then Jackson said "Laurie, you are evil an evil genius"

OMG totally freaked out, I mean sure Jackson doesn't know who I am but still to be called an evil genius but him is amazing, he of course was joking when he called me that because I heard his great laugh after the he called me the evil genius. So yeah totally in a happy place now and thanks to this blog, I'll be able to keep the interview and when I'm feeling down, I can just go and listen to him talking to me.

Here's the video


The photos used is from the August Bradley photoshoot

This goes with the video (just found it today June 27,2012)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jrathbone-fb/jrfbs-interview-with-jackson/369308886458444

No comments:

Post a Comment