Thursday 28 June 2012

1 Year ago today

So a year ago today, the 100 Monkeys released their Liquid Zoo album and started their Liquid Zoo World Tour. Who would have guessed that a year later, the guys would be broken up and doing their own things. Not only does Ben G and Ben J have the Mechanical People they also have Pink Fuzzy Animals with new members Rob Coonrod and Mat Black. Jackson, Uncle and Jerad sometimes jam together with Vince LaBauve, under the title of The Gentle Giants. It's unclear if any of the guys are talking still or not.

I don't want to go into all what happened again because today is depressing enough as it is. Its still hard to believe that the guys are no longer together as a unit. I thought that they would have been together longer then this. I'm sad but I'm also thankful for the years that I had following the guys and proudly calling myself a Monkey Junkie.

Here is the first pic that was released from Liquid Zoo

This is one of the songs from the album that they made into a music video, also one of my fav songs from that album.



I wish the guys still all kinds of love and the best and I'm just glad that they are still making music, even if G and J are doing songs that will forever be Jackson's songs and don't sound the same sung by them

No comments:

Post a Comment