Tuesday 12 June 2012

Breaking Dawn part 2 new pics from EW mag

So today there was a new pic released of Edward, Bella and Nessie. Tomorrow (June 13) we will get more pics or vid from the photoshoot. I'm so freaking excited and bummed at the same time. I'm excited because I love getting new pics from this movie and bummed that I don't have the money to get this mag and that even if I did have the money I don't think its sold here because I couldn't find the VD covers.

Here is the pic that was released today

How cool is it that Bella has a leather jacket? of course her and Edward's hair looks the same which is a little weird I mean I know her hair was supposed to go dark when she became a vamp but I didn't think it would be the same color as Edward's. Of course it could also be the lightening of this pic that makes it darker, I guess we will just have to wait till Nov.

Here are the new pics


                                                                        Cover 2

                                                                     The Amazons




                                                                    OMG look at his guns

No comments:

Post a Comment