Wednesday 1 May 2013

I've made a decision

So today I made a decision, I'm going to exercise more and going to "try" and eat healthier. I'm going to try and cut down my my chocolate intake as well. I'm going to walk more, do squats, lunges and try the 'Dancing With the Stars' workout disk for the Wii. I just got to stick with it and not give up.

Today I worked in the garden with the cousin and then her and I went for a fast pace walk. The back of my legs were killing me and I've got to learn to keep my shoulders back, head up and tummy tucked in while walking; which is freaking hard. Today though I got sunburned on my shoulders and neck, think a bit at the back of my neck as well. I'm in pain and my arms hurt, I put some cream on it and its taken some of the burn out but its still hurting. My forehead hurts also so that tells me that I got burnt there also. BLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment