Thursday 28 March 2013

The Rebel Soldier and A Thousand Years nominated

So 'The Rebel Soldier and his Little Lady' has been nominated in the Non-Canon Awards for the Judges Section. Its funny, I was on a rampage the other day because Erin and Ellie were nominated and Ellie created the damn thing and Erin is a judge, so of course I thought it was rigged but then I come on today and find out that I was nominated as well.

Its funny though, in the rules it says that the admins and judges can't be nominated yet we all are nominated, Ellie can't keep anything straight. I don't care though seeing as how I'm nominated. I probably won't win though but its hard to say seeing as how people are loving this story and the reviews are still climbing.



Just found out that 'A Thousand Years' has also been nominated in the judges section, best Jasper/Bella.


Pretty sure that either of these won't win seeing as how in the judges section its pretty much Ellie and Erin and I know for a fact that one of them will get all the votes; unless of course there is a tie between them, they'll get everyone to vote for them. Whatever, I don't give a flying fuck in hell weather I win or not; because I know I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment