Saturday 30 March 2013

Medieval Times fun

So yesterday, aunt Betty, aunt Donna, uncle Mike, Amy, Jim, Monica and I all went to Medieval Times. It was the first time that I ever went there and omg the place is freaking amazing. We had to wait a bit for the doors to open but once they did things got moving, we were placed in the red&yellow knights section and after we gotten our crows we took a family pic with the king; the princess was already busy, we went into the next room and my mind was in complete overdrive.

It's so freaking amazing in there, I got to see the horses; though they were behind glass, and got to do some shopping as well. I bought this awesome goblet for $13, I had it delivered to the table once we got to go into the area; I got fruit punch slushy in the glass, then I bought a dragon necklace and in its claws its clutching a red heart. I then bought what I think is called a circlet, its red and there is a red jewel that sits in the middle of my head.

Monica went and got Amy's name on a list so that she could be knighted, it was a complete surprise to Amy and she kept saying that it wasn't her; we all pushed her towards the stage, Monica got some good pics and then Amy bought the pic that was taken; she was knighted because her b-day is on April 10th. Amy took my pic sitting in on a throne and then it was time to go in.

The match and the horse riding/tricks were simply amazing, the knights really work hard with their horses. Our knight won and Amy caught a pink carnation from him. We were dead center of the area, in the third row from the bottom. Once the show was over, I bought a mini sword; think it has a different name though, that had a dragon on it, then we all went into the dungeon; I was playing as if I was scared but it was actually a place that housed old time torture devices.

After we left the dungeon, I saw that the knights were out, so Amy said to find out knight; it wasn't that hard, I curtsied bowed to the green knight and then got my pic taken with the red&yellow knight after congratulation him on his win. I then took a pic with the king and I laughed at the king because he said, "Its great being the king, I get to be surrounded by beautiful woman." Amy and I were standing beside him when he said that.

While Amy and uncle Mike was looking at the horses, I bought a picture frame that had Medieval Times on it because Amy is going to crop the pics so that its just the king and I and the red& yellow knight and I then I'm going to put them together and put it in the frame. I also bought the family pic with the king and then had Amy take my pic in the princess's throne.

It was a great night and I had a blast. I'll add pics once I get them; Amy took a lot as did Monica.

me, uncle Mike, aunt Donna,
the king, Amy, Monica, Jim
and aunt Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment