Wednesday 20 February 2013

Jackson screen caps from 'White Collar' -'Shoot the moon'

So last night my love was on 'White Collar' and I was pissed at everyone because they got to watch it and I didn't; the only channel that I found it on was only on season 4 episode 5 and Jackson's was season 4 episode 14, but thankfully my friend Nicole told me where I could watch it online because I would have had to wait at least a month if not more to see it on TV; of course I got that episode bookmarked on my computer so I can go and watch it anytime I like.

So I went and checked the website today and sure enough the episode was there and I watched it, swooned, sighed, giggled and just fell in love with Jackson all over again. There was one line that I loved from his character. I think his character's name was Oz (were off to see the wizard *giggles) anyway Oz says to his girl, "I got you the moon."(insert major sigh here) after getting an actually moon stone for her.

Thankfully Jackson's character doesn't die in this episode; don't think I would be able to handle him dying again, of course I had to get some screen caps of Jackson from the show. I know there are a lot more then my 4 out there but these 4 were my favorite and showed the most emotion from him; especially 3rd.

So first here is the promo from the show and then I'll add the pics



"I got you the moon."

Love his eyes in this pic 

Wish he would write to me everyday for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment