Monday 7 January 2013

My novel came today

So my 5 free copies of Lizzy came today. It was so surreal to be able to hold my own book. They look amazing and I kinda cried about but that's only because Gran isn't here to see it. I've given one book and signed it to Aunt Betty. It was funny, she only wanted it made out to herself, so I wrote a little dedication and then signed it. Uncle John is also proud of me, of course the way that he shows emotions is by making jokes but I wouldn't want him to be any other way.

Mom of course cried over the books and had me sign a copy for her as well. I'm giving another copy to my friend Christine and Amy then I gotta figure out what to do with the last one. I know that Amanda and Erin are supposed to get one but I don't know which one of them to chose.

I've made a facebook page for it, told my fan fic readers that I wrote a book as well now I just need to wait and see if people buy it. I had one person on my friend's list that told me $7 was too much, um.. excuse me, its so not too much, some books are $30 or under.

Here is the link to buy it on amazon.ca: A Year in the Life of Lizzy Teller

No comments:

Post a Comment