Thursday 5 July 2012

Baby Rathbone

So its happen, my Jay has become a daddy. It is unclear as of yet what baby Rathbone's name is as of yet nor when he was born. Jay's sister Ryann posted on her FB and twitter pages "I'm an AUNT". As of yet Jackson hasn't said anything on the matter to the world as of yet.

How do I feel? well both happy and sad. I want him to be happy never doubt that but there was so much of them breaking up, getting back together and then BAM she's preggers... I just want it to be his child because I know he will be heartbroken if it isn't his.I just hope that they are not in a loveless relationship and will only stay together for the baby... they both deserve to be happy




Jackson is going to be an amazing dad. As soon as I get more info, pics and what not, I'll be adding to this post.

So here is the newest info, still no pics of him yet  

Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI

No comments:

Post a Comment