Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Wordsmith Awards nomination

So just got word that I'm nominated for Best Jasper, Best Non Canon story for 'A Thousand Years' and Best Beta, of course my Noreia nominated me, still I'm happy just to be nominated. I know that I probably won't win but its all cool. I'm up against a lot of great writers and beta's in both categories so its an honor to be standing in the same place as them. Its like at the Hollywood awards shows were the winner says "I can't believe that I'm up here and surround by these wonderful actors" or something to that effect, yeah that's me anytime that I'm nominated.

I'll be the one sitting at the table having a couple of drinks in the crowded room just enjoying my time there.

The makers of the awards made nomination banners and here are the 3 of them



No comments:

Post a Comment