Saturday 21 April 2012

The band formally know as 100 Monkeys new name

So I spent most of the day in bed, not because I was sick or anything but because the weather was dreary and I felt like sleeping more then doing anything else. So I get up and see that the Ben's band has a new name, and what is that name you may ask? Pink fuzzy Animals. Yep that's right a bunch of grown men all in their late 20s early 30s are going to call themselves something that sounds like a little girl would play with. Really what the fuck where they smoking and or drinking when they agreed on this name and where in the fuck did they even get this name from? I know that I won't be buying anything with that name on it, I mean hello I so don't want to walk around with Pink Fuzzy Animals on my back, people will think me weird and that I need to go to the loony bin. Its going to be so hard to say "hey lets go and see Pink Fuzzy Animals in concert" with a straight face.

I will admit that there new single 'Shooting Star' is cool but it sounds like Mechanical People which of course the Ben's are in. I don't know why they just didn't dissolve the former band seeing as how its only the Bens still left and just stay as MP. I bet that Jackson and Jerad  are rolling in laughter when they found out what the new name was. Most likely texting or calling each other to comment about it.

Will I still be a fan Pink Fuzzy Animals? Not a bloody clue. Will I ever stop laughing when I hear, see or write their new name?No, I'll always laugh. Do I want to be known as a Pink Lady? Not sure, sounds more like I should be in a version of Geese

 I love Graupner, I truly do (damn guy weaseling his way into my heart) but I don't know if I can stand behind a band with this kinda name. I know that I'll still love MP and I guess that's how I'll get my Graupner fix. (don't tell the other girls though. Although, they don't believe that I can love him because I'm known as a Jackson girl)

Here is their new single Shooting Star  

No comments:

Post a Comment