Monday 5 March 2012

A letter to Jackson and Jerad

Dear Jackson and Jerad,

I write this letter to you both with a heavy heart. When I read a post saying that you Jackson were leaving and you Jerad weren't going to be as active with the 100 Monkeys I thought it was a hoax. So I decided to ask my fellow Monkey Junkies to see what was really going on and when I found out that it wasn't a hoax I was crushed. I started to cry and I really haven't cried like this since finding out that A.J. from the backstreet boys needed to leave the group to go to rehab for drinking and drugs.

You both are my favorites of the band and its hard for me to learn that you both are leaving. I understand that ya need time and space, especially you Jackson what with becoming a daddy soon but its still hard. Its hard for many reasons, the major one being that I never got to see you both preform live and now I wonder if I ever will because it feels as if something is coming to an end. I'm sorry if I sound selfish I don't mean to sound that way.

Your music has brought me so much, its brought me a lot more friends then I have ever have, some of them even though we've yet to meet are close to me like family. Its also have made me feel so much better on the days that I am feeling down or even when I'm happy. I'm able to write to it, clean to it and I enjoy when I'm out on business,walking or grocery shopping, your music comes on and I just start to sing along not giving a fuck about what others think.

I'll always wear my Monkey hoodie, Guitar pick necklace and 100 Monkeys Junkie bracelet proudly, I'll still support Graupner, Johnson and Uncle and pray that you both come back to the group full time sometime soon. I'll also always and forever support you both, I am Her Holiness The Guru Laurie of Jackson Rathbone topic on get glue after all and NO ONE will ever take that title from me

I love you both Jackson and Jerad my Double J boys, nothing will stop my love for either of you. I wish you all the best in what's to come and can't wait to heard, watch, or read whatever it is y'all do.

All my love now and forever,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment